For event hosting and panel moderation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
'the future of...' briefings
- Delivered in a lecture style format - highly suitable for 'Lunch and Learn' type sessions
- The briefings aim to breakdown the latest industry hot topics and major trends as they cover: the definition and background of the topic, consumer behaviour trends, industry best practice and implications for the future
- Example topics include: Augmented Reality, Pop Up Retail, Artificial Intelligence, Flagship Store Strategy, Chatbots, In-store Tech, The Evolution of the Fashion Show, Brand Collaborations and many more....
- Delivered as a mixture of lecture format and interactive seminar (max group size recommended is 15)
- Using a variety of established and emerging frameworks and tools these workshops can be used to either diagnose, ignite or revitalise innovation
- The workshop aim is to provide a level understanding of the meaning, drivers, types and methods of innovation. Sector specific and external to the sector best practice will be highlighted. The tangible output is a time bound Innovation Roadmap
- Delivery can be a mixture of in house face to face and remote sessions
- Flexible on the use of time, typical activities could range around: social footprint analysis and action plan, brand strategy health check, retail/ecommerce footprint analysis and action plan, and customer experience mapping
- The aim of the strategy consultancy will be collaborative and purposeful to ensure that the recommend ideas are actionable and value adding. The focus can be specific or exploratory depending on the needs of the business.